Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Olympic Painters, INC

In reality, I'm actually not that funny.
You might think I encounter all sorts of funny situations, and comical problems that give rise to stick figure cartoons.
I don't.

At least, not any more than the average person.

The world is very absurd, and I don't think we take the time to appreciate it's absurdity.

For example, a few days ago my Dr-Boss dropped an armful of random notepads on my desk.
He hates waste, and hates seeing paper go to waste even more. He has some sort of 'recycle' alarm that goes off anytime anyone in the entire hospital tries to throw away notepads.
Which is perfect, since my number one way of communicating with him is to leave notes around the office.

I leave notes on his files, I leave notes on the fax machine, and sometimes I leave notes on my notes, to remind him to look at my notes.

When I'm happy, I leave smiley faces around the office.

But because of his desire to keep my paper reserves high, I end up with a random assortment of note pads covered in strange advertisements.

The following is from a collection of note pads Dr-Boss snagged that appear to have originated from a (supposedly) local company called 'Olympic Painters, Inc'








No comments:

Post a Comment