Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Brief Time as a Pirate

Having red hair is really time consuming.

Every three weeks I have to re-buy my hair dye, and re-touch my roots, and re-red my hair, or I look like an aging Ronald McDonald who's trying to hide his gray.

So, tonight, after letting my hair get far, far, too disgusting, I retouched my roots.

In celebration, I sent a photo to Joshua to show him how great it looked (despite my hair being so wet there was no way to tell what color it could possible be, except for 'wet').


Here was the photo.




Here was Joshuas reply:


Joshua Waugh October 19 at 9:13pm Report
it is wet
and that photo makes you very pale lol, its GHOSTPIRATE CELLA!


Which immediately spawned the following pictures.
Enjoy my decent into pirate-hood.







Argggg, matey.

No comments:

Post a Comment