Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cella Awards - Round One

Kallista:
Most likely to take over the world.




Alma:
Most likely to scare the pants off of me.






Nicole:

Most likely to Mcgyver a solution to a problem.



Coutney:

Most likely to be diagnosed with a rare disease.


Allisyn:

Most likely to get me drunk



Carter:

Most likely to know when I'm bullshitting





(Disclaimer: If you were not nominated for a Cella award, calm down. These were just the first people who jumped into my head to cartoon.)

(More Disclaimers: Joshua was supposed to win a Cella award as well, but I'm finding his facial hair incredibly difficult to draw. Until I can draw a goatee, Joshua has only won a Cella award in spirit).

(Last Disclaimer: No, Carter, I refuse to draw your beard)

3 comments:

  1. Ah lol!!!!!! I think that was probably THE most hilarious thing I've heard! But Mange? Really? Not Typhus or the Plague? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking plague, but mange sounds funnier.
    Plus, knowing your luck, you would catch the plague.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can not wait for Round 2

    Love
    the Waughs
    XOX

    ReplyDelete