Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Day!

Three inches of snow was all it took to stop me from going to work this morning.

I wasn't willing to even give a try after last nights joy ride.

Now, I remember exactly how snow days felt when I was in High School.




But this morning went more like this:





Suddenly I realized that I was stuck at home.
And that meant my office would be unattended until the doctor got there.



And I hadn't put out the patient charts for today for him.



And I hadn't sent off our patient list from yesterday to our billing company



WHO WOULD ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN THE DOCTOR WAS WITH A PATIENT?!



I was paralyzed with the anxiety of how my office would cope without me.




Of course, after three cups of coffee and a few hours of being warm and watching an SVU marathon on tv, the anxiety lessened.

And my attitude changed a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment